Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I just finished the second day of classes and they were amazing! Yesterday we took a bus to the Hills campus, which is the larger of the two, to go to the church staff meeting and have combined lectures with all Hillsong college students. It was great seeing the facilities and meeting more people.

The Power House Retreat last weekend was a truly amazing experience. Over a thousand people ages 18 to 25 got together from Thursday night to Saturday night. We listened to some great messages from different pastors, had amazing times of worship, and had some fun on the beach as well! I met some truly great friends there who I’m sure will be life long friends.

Being in Australia is an amazing experience for me and God is already changing me and challenging me in many ways.

Some things to be praying for:
God would continue to bring people into my life who will build me up and people I can lead toward Him.
God would provide us with internet for our flat soon.

Praise God that he is providing me with many friends who encourage me and make living on the other side of the world a lot easier.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog - thank you for posting. What's something that you've learned or some way you've changed?

    ReplyDelete