Monday, February 9, 2009

Hillsong Choir

Well I found out on Friday that the main area I will be serving in for the church is the choir! I am very excited for that. Every Saturday night service I will be singing in the choir. For now it's only one service at 6pm, but come March it will be two services, one at 5pm and one at 7pm. I got to start this past Saturday already. It was a truly awesome experience. It is a blessing to be on stage and a part of such an amazing and God focused worship team. God definitely has His hand on my time here and is placing me where He wants me to serve. I'm looking forward to learning more about leading worship and being a part of serving in a worship team.

My classes are going great so far. I have one more week of intensives which is basically non stop lectures from 9 to 5 Tuesday through Friday. But it's all great information and very interesting. Next week I will be starting a less intense schedule with more emphasis on leadership in a worship setting.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment