Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Preparing for Australia

Hello!
As many of you know I am leaving on Wednesday for Sydney, Australia. I will be spending a year (actually 10 1/2 months) studying at Hillsong International Leadership College. I will be taking core Bible and Christian Leadership classes as well as classes focused on Worship Music. If you would like to know more about the college here is the website: www.hillsong.com

A little background as to how this all came about:
This past November I was attending the University of Arizona but I realized that was not where God wanted me to be anymore. I did a lot of praying and God pointed me toward Hillsong College. I then had a chance meeting with a former student there and learned more about the college. I really felt God leading me to apply, so I did. The next thing I knew everything was coming together faster than I could imagine. I got my visa in less than 24 hours! It usually should take at least 2 or 3 weeks. Now that's what I call seeing God work. Well after a lot of prayer and trusting in God to orchestrate everything, I'm leaving for Syndey in 2 days.

I'm starting this blog in order to keep all of you updated and informed as to what I'm doing, how God is working in me and through me, and how you can be praying for me. I really appreciate all your prayers and support.

Current Prayer Requests:
Please be praying as I'm packing and preparing to leave on Wednesday.
Pray for safety as I fly to Sydney and then make my way to the College.

Thanks again for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment